Every two weeks we read a new book in the WH40k universe and discuss it on our podcast. We invite you to read along with us and join in on our conversation via comments, Twitter, email, or vox cast.
From the back of the book:
Ahriman, greatest sorcerer of the Thousand Sons and architect of the Rubric that laid his Legion low, continues to walk the path towards salvation, or damnation. Searching for a cure for his Legion, he is forced to consider – was the great ritual somehow flawed from the very beginning? The answer may lie within the mysterious artefact known as the Athenaeum of Kalimakus, a grimoire of forgotten knowledge that is reputed to contain the exact words of the lost Book of Magnus… or, perhaps, even a transcription of the primarch’s deepest and most secret thoughts.
Questions to ponder after reading Ahriman: Sorcerer:
- Did you like the book?
- What parts stood out to you?
- What do you think of Ahriman as a character and protagonist?
- Did you like Sanakht as a partner/adversary of Ahriman?
- What did you think of Inquisitors Izdubar and Iobel? Did their plans make “sense?” Did you like either?
- Were the Space Wolves a good addition to the plot? What do you think of their antics?
- Ahriman is beset upon all sides by Grey Knights, Inquisition, Space Wolves, and his own comrades. Was it too much for you?
- Where does Ahriman go from here?