Every two weeks we read a new book in the WH40k universe and discuss it on our podcast. We invite you to read along with us and join in on our conversation via comments, Twitter, email, or vox cast.
From the back of the book:
Baal has been saved from the tyranids, yet the Blood Angels’ greatest challenge awaits them. Reinforced by the new Primaris Space Marines, Commander Dante has been made warden of Imperium Nihilus. But to save the shattered Imperium, he and his brothers must first defeat the darkness within themselves.
Questions to ponder after reading Darkness in the Blood:
- Did you like the book?
- Which parts stood out to you?
- What do you think of Dante’s approach to Danakan? Do you agree with it?
- Let’s talk about the whole dark angel/light angel thing. How do you feel about the symbolism and the “prophecy?”
- Who does Mephiston see in his Primaris walkabout? Do you think it’s really who it appears to be?
- Where does Mephiston go from here? What is his role in the Chapter?
- What do you make of the reactions to Mephiston?
- Do you think Juvenal made the right decision in the end?
- Will Dante go through the Rubicon Primaris? Should he?