Every two weeks we read a new book in the WH40k universe and discuss it on our podcast. We invite you to read along with us and join in on our conversation via comments, Twitter, email, or vox cast.
From the back of the book:
Ordered by Gabriel Seth to secure Cretacia, Chaplain Dumah and Apothecary Barachial set course for the Flesh Tearers’ homeworld. But when they finally lay eyes on it once more, will they find a garrison standing firm, or a desolate wasteland scoured by their enemies? The Space Marines must walk in the footsteps of their chapter’s mythic founder, and along the way they will learn what it means to embrace the Wrath of the Lost – or die trying.
Questions to ponder after reading Wrath of the Lost:
- Did you like the book?
- Which parts stood out to you?
- Did you like any of the main characters, Dumah, Barachiel, etc,? Were we meant to?
- The book is essentially broken into four parts, did it need to be? Did they flow well?
- Was Dumah “right” that a Death Company is necessary? Is it a good idea for the Flesh Tearers?
- Were you invested in Barachiel’s journey?
- Do you believe the First Disciple about Amit’s fate? Does it matter?
- Where do the Flesh Tearers go from here?